Quadruple ban request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sasafrasquatch7

Sasafrasquatch7 Member

This is possibly the worst bann request ever.

2. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

Xandrah should get banned for failing?

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Excuse me all of them broke rules that if broken can result in banning so I'll kindly ask you two to shut up and go away no one asked you... :mad:

Edit: and before bothering me saying it's "the worst ban request ever" learn to spell ban only has one n.

4. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Remember Mayoral Stalkers, This One Simple Rule
    "Bad Things Happen To Those Who Follow To Closely To Him At Any Given Time"

5. Xandrah2

BlackDog I'll tell you what I told you before you can't have someone killed for following you. If he didn't want to be followed he should have stayed inside the nexus. Just following someone is not a reason to have them killed Do mayors in real life have someone killed for following them? The answer is no. Also it doesn't matter that he was mayor he had someone kill me after I had killed him which is a clear breaking of the nlr.

Edit: If had been in the nexus it would have been a different story and I would have accepted it and moved on but he was in the trainstation in an area I could not get to. I couldn't have possibly killed him so he could have from behind the glass asked me to leave. Instead he decided since I killed him he would have me killed for his petty revenge...

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

And now I play my trap card, Lockdown!

#Lockdown - Engages a warning, alerting all CP to move everyone inside, out of public areas. Any non compliant actions from Citizens can warrant arrests.

Or in my terminology, YOU JUST LOST 10,000 LIFE POINTS.

7. Xandrah2

Yes but Kaiden there was no lockdown so :p

Also I lose no life points because of counter point's special ability :) Which blocks me from all damage from your trap.

8. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Depending on what part of the world your in or somtimes even in Western Countries "Example: P.I trying to dig up evidence, one phonecall and they go missing", though this can be up for debate if you wish.
    Its widely known that if the mayor thats in office in BB is parinoid and pysicotic, youl end up dead if you go near him. Be thankful he didnt just have you arrested, thats a fate worse than death on this server. Since we cant all have bodyguards that throw themself infront of the bullet, they have to take pre-emptive action to ensure he dosnt die.

9. Xandrah2

That's another thing wrong with this BlackDog Cps are not the mayors bodyguards they are not anyones bodyguards they are the protection for the entire city not just one person. So the mayor shouldn't have had the cps guarding him.

Edit: At least not the chief and another cp because he decided to go outside jumping around like an idiot.

10. Genocide

Genocide New Member

You were killed well after 30 minutes, which you then remember what happened to you in your after life. Also, I didn't even know it was you that was following me, how could i have known it was you if i never got a clear look at you, and at the time there were 3 gun dealers, it could of been any one of you three.

11. Xandrah2

About that... That point is utterly disproved due to the fact that

1)doesn't not dosnt
    2)It was a cp that eventually killed him in the end so why would they kill me to protect him if they are just going to kill him...?

12. Xandrah2

Let me clear something up YOU NEVER REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AFTER YOU DIE And if it could have been any of the three gun dealers why did you not ask who it was. If you could remember your life then you could have had a reason to get me killed but no other gun dealer did anything wrong to you.

but againYOU NEVER REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AFTER YOU DIE This is something you and LimiLim as well need to get into your heads...

Edit: fixed a grammatical error

13. Genocide

Genocide New Member

Some random admin or sub admin told me about the 30 minute rule, i don't remember which one, but how about you find out who and tell them to stop telling the players this because it causes troubles (which is the case for me), this is also my last post on this topic because it seems as a waste of time to argue with you

14. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

The 30 minute rule, as far as I know, only counts towards where you had recently been. Not who had killed you, or who had scammed you, or who had done anything to you besides maybe sell you something. I may be wrong, but I believe that the 30 minutes, after that time, will allow you to return to the spot you died in. Not kill the person who killed you.

Just my 2 cents.

15. Xandrah2

Yeah after 30min you can go back and kill them YOURSELF but you need to have an rp reason not just it's been 30min I'm going to get revenge now. Also you broke another rule too so even if the nlr breaking (or lack thereof) doesn't get you banned the other one you can't put a defense for there is no denying it.

Edit: Rather you need to havea DIFFERENT rp reason then before

16. Genocide

Genocide New Member

Well no one told me exactly how the 30 minutes rule worked, now i know, and i was never trying to deny any rule except the NLR one

Also, last I've seen, this was a QUADRUPLE ban request, it seems that this has focused in on me. Probably because I'm the only one trying to defend my self?

17. Xandrah2

Because you're the only one to put up a defense that I have to break down yeah that's why it appears to be focused on you. And none of the others have even tried

18. Genocide

Genocide New Member

Maybe the others don't care

19. Xandrah2

Or they know that there's nothing they have/can say that can disprove my evidence against them but what is surprising to me is that Teddi has not posted some form of judgment just yet :p

20. Genocide

Genocide New Member

Maybe he's busy right now, but it has been 3 days.

Edit: Can an admin please come and clear all of this mess up? This is just outrageous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.