Quadruple ban request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Xandrah2, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadvader115

Chadvader115 New Member

Outrageous because xandrah's right? Heh.. And it wouldn't have to turn into a mess unless you followed the rules.

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Teddi will probably look at this tomorrow and clear all of this up and if he doesn't oh well I can wait to see you get what you deserve for breaking multiple rules.

3. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Heres what i think of your "Evidence"

Renegade
    Renegade is the only one of these 4 that you have real proof of any serious wrong doing, useing occ for RP reasons "Picture 1" Trying to use admin punishment as a way to deter somone from killing him "Picture 2" Reporting to the CP that you killed him thus breaking the nlr "Picture 3" And useing /advert for a non sale related reason, not even a RP reason to boot "Picture 4" Your proof on Rene seems solid and id expect some action taken against him.

DC
    I honestly cant see what DC did to get him on this list, picture 1 shows nothing wrong, and picture 2 just shows him beating you while saying "Yea, I know, right back at you" You need alot more proof to show DC did somthing wrong at all. Picture 3 just shows the same as 2 but with a white screen showing that he beat you. Beating a prisoner down while they are in the jail is perfectly fine and is allowed to be done by the CP.

Thunder

The only thing you have against Thunder is one count of useing Advert for a non Sale Related purpose, but from what ive gathered from people it was to his gunshop, so that would make that photo invalid to show this. Picture 2 just shows him not letting you out of jail, and as I understand the CP are not obligated to let you out of jail regardless of your class, its the reason you were in there, and as ive gathered from people, you were arresting alot of people for no reason, so this picture would also be invalid. Picture 3 just shows Thunder stuck in a door that closed on him, what did he do here? Your veiw does not show the door is his, so you cant prove that it was his if that is what you were trying to show, and if this is the case, how would this be against the rules exactly?

Genocide

From what I can see in these pictures your trying to show that he was telling everyone that you were a scammer. The rule only applys to those who had been scammed in that play session or day, it does not cover saying that the person has scammed in the past, but im not 100% sure on this one. I can't give my honest opinion on Genocide because of that fact.

From what I can gather, your Nit Picking the smallest rule infractions and bringing them to the attention of the admins on the forums, when insted it should have been reported to an admin who was on at the time so they could have delt with it. The only one of these that I think you have a real case against is Renegade, and I will conferm ive had trouble with him before with him createing deathtraps and other large contraptions that served no purpose.

4. Xandrah2

Now I've got something to deal with you as well BlackDog as you are not the most reliable of people and are not known to have absolutely sound judgment should I bring up you and your random spinning clock that you were stunning people for touching? No I shouldn't because this is not about you and I'd like to keep it that way. Now I've got a bit more "nit picking" to do with what you said

1)There were no full admins on at the time and you know that because you were there...

2)I was not arresting anyone for reasons they shouldn't have been arrested for.The reason what Thunder did was wrong was because before he became a cp I had put him in jail for saying he was going to kill the mayor (Not Genocide but the other one Steptroll I think it was) and then DC used advanced to become a cp when he was let out of jail(I forget why he was put there becauseI DID NOT PUT HIM THERE SOMEONE ELSE DID BUT HE BLAMED ME FOR IT) and came into the jail and arrested me and unarrested Thunder who became a cp and also came into the jail. The reason DC is saying right back at you is because I said abuse before hand.(Which he did do and technically he broke nlr too because when you switch jobs you suicide)

3)Thunder being a cp should have let the chief out when he saw he was in jail but he didn't because I had put him in jail before hand. And the picture with the door was to show he was not doing his job as a cp he was being a guard for a gundealer which is not allowed. I will post the SS of him behind the GD's wall of doors in the shop to prove this if I must.

4)DC and Thunder are also lucky because Thunder killed me before I could get a SS of them throwing me into the ceiling and getting me stuck there. And it may not be required of cp to release the chief but they certainly are not supposed to kill him while in jail.

5)The advert thing with Thunder does show him breaking a rule none the less a rule YOU called stupid... And said you don't enforce not very good for a sub to call rules stupid and even worse for them to not enforce them.

6)The fact that Thunder said "never" is proof he was taking revenge I'd think.

7)The fact that what I say has (arrested) before it shows that DC was the one to arrest me because he said right back at you because I believe I was the one who arrested him for whatever reason he was warranted.

8. Genocide broke a rule regardless of what you say you are not supposed to use OOC to tell people who is a scammer.

9) read the end of the fourth screen shot and you will see he knows that what he did was wrong so he's trying to make up excuses to make it seem right.

And that's all I have to say to you at the moment except for one thing

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65 ... 2n0068.jpg

You know how I said I wasn't going to bring up the random spinning clock you made in the hotel and were stunning people for touching well I lied.

Edit: I changed the 8) to 8. because 8) is a smiley with sunglasses

5. Xandrah2

And sorry it took me so long to respond I didn't know you would pass your "judgment" on me and my request so I was watching anime until I decided I should check

Edit: fixed spelling error

6. Xandrah2

I know the admins would not tell you this because it is flat out wrong so that's a lie.
    Maybe just maybe would a sub admin have told you that as I have not seen all of the sub admins yet I wouldn't know that any of them are that ignorant to the rules of the server and I give the sub admins the benefit of the doubt over you so I say you're lying about the entirety of that.

7. Doomsday

Doomsday New Member

Since no other admin is willing to touch this. *Arcee looks at the admin team in shame*

First, tl;dr at this spam-fest of blame, some admin should have looked into this or at least locked it, since no one did I'm taking the matter into my own hands.

Renegade will get a short ban due to breaking NLR and being unable to differ between OOC and IC.

DC has a ban request pending to my recollection be it or be it not fair and his attitude needs to change, take a break from the game for a week.

Genocide it is clearly stated in the rules that you can't in OOC point out a scammer, there for a ban is in order so you learn this.

The bans won't be long and I really could care less about your arguments towards them.

Stop posting below this. If you do your bans will be extended, k? K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.